Sunday, March 23, 2008

LARGE UPDATE ON MY LIFE!

So. I've been away from this thing for quite some time now, and I thought that I might write something.


Right now I'm on Spring Break!!!! Wooo hooooooooo! Trouble is I'm spending it in freaking Oberlin againnnnn. I guess its not too bad. I'm staying here and working and making some money before I go to...

ITALY!!! This summer I'm doing my schools program in Italy! We're doing the opera The Marriage of Figaro and I'm playing Figarooooooooooo! My best friend here Shelly is playing my counterpart Susanna and we are going to be the cutest pair the world has ever seen. For real. The program is 5 weeks long during June and July this summer based in Arezzo which is in the Tuscany region of Italy. I'm so excited. I've never been outside of the country and I'm way excited that Italy is my first venture. A ton of my friends are going and we're going to be a drunken mess all summer. Its going to be great.

So... as far as school is concerned I'm super checked out. My senior recital is over (!!!) and was very awesome, and the only thing I really have to do is Opera Scenes at the end of the semester (also, to learn Figaro...). I'm just coasting at this point.

Grad School... well. I'm still waiting to hear from Curtis and that will determine where I end up next year. I'll keep you updated when I know more.

I think I'm gonna go watch a movie or something. Ciao friends -

No comments: